This is an affordable program developed for the artist, photographer, or designer to allow them to prepare their works for sale and display in galleries or at festivals.
Consideration to the trade includes volume framing, matting, shrinkwrapping and preparation of art. Also consultations to educate the artist on preparation, display and promotion
- Minimum five pieces of work
- Volume pricing for moulding. Artist choice of moulding to be custom cut to any size for their artwork
- Matting of art, foamboard backing and shrinkwrapping for display in bins
- Special pricing to the artist allows a higher profit margin and affordable art to the consumer.
- One time fee $25
- How to design a booth set up and presenting an effective display at art festivals
- Getting customers to stay in your booth and "look around
- Tips to engage customers and purchase your art
- Preparing your art for display in galleries or festivals
- Tips for pricing
- Ideas for websites, social media, online sales, and email engagement to promote your art